Starting May 18, 2020, inmates will be allowed one adult visitor during visitation hours. The visitor will be
required to wear a mask or face covering during visitation. Please acquire your mask or face covering prior to your
scheduled visitation time, one will not be provided by jail staff. To schedule an appointment or if you have any questions
please call 931-542-5229.
- All information on this form MUST be complete. Incomplete forms will be rejected and visit WILL NOT be granted.
- False information will also be cause for rejection of this form and visit WILL NOT be granted.
- To schedule an appointment for visitation call 931-542-5229 or fill out the online visitation form below.
- Hours to call and schedule an appointment are Monday thru Friday 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. AND 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Visitation hours by appointment only Wednesday & Saturday OR Thursday & Sunday (depending on location of inmate).
- Appointment times start at 6:00 pm until 9:30 pm.
- Visitation forms must be filled out and completed prior to inital appointment regardless of age.
- If a minor has an appointment they must be accompanied by a Parent / Guardian and the adult will have to show proof of guardianship in the form of a birth certificate or custodial papers.
By filling out this form, I/we do hereby agree to all the rules and
laws that govern inmate visitation in the State of Tennessee and the
Montgomery County Jail.
- I/We also agree that the Montgomery County Jail may investigate the
statements within this document for accuracy and that any misleading
statement will be cause for rejection of visits.
Click here for visitation rules
Please note: all fields below are required or a visit can not be honored.