As part of your visitation request, you will need to schedule an appointment on the Securus website (https://securustech.net/#/login
) after you have submitted the form.
It is important that you submit the form below AND schedule an appointment through your Securus account.
Please allow 3-5 business days after your submission for us to process your request.
- All information on this form MUST be complete. Incomplete forms will be rejected and visit WILL NOT be granted.
- False information will also be cause for rejection of this form and visit WILL NOT be granted.
- Visitation hours by appointment only Wednesday & Saturday OR Thursday & Sunday (depending on location of inmate).
- Appointment times start at 6:30 pm until 9:30 pm.
- Visitation forms must be filled out and completed prior to inital appointment regardless of age.
- If a minor has an appointment they must be accompanied by a Parent / Guardian and the adult will have to show proof of guardianship in the form of a birth certificate or custodial papers.
By filling out this form, I/we do hereby agree to all the rules and
laws that govern inmate visitation in the State of Tennessee and the
Montgomery County Jail.
- I/We also agree that the Montgomery County Jail may investigate the
statements within this document for accuracy and that any misleading
statement will be cause for rejection of visits.
Click here for visitation rules